Fall is well underway here in Pittsford NY, and we are happy to see that we’re looking at some strong-for-the-season real estate numbers!!
- Recent numbers show 165 properties are currently active, with a range between 150k and 1.5 million… Talk about a nice spread! Lots of variety in the market this month!
- Of properties that were listed in the last 60 days, nearly half went under contract. They were on the market an average of 10 days– UNDER TWO WEEKS!!! With so much interest in our town, properties tend to go quickly!
- In the last 60 days, 49 homes have sold at 97% of their asking price. The average sale price is slightly lower from August to September- now might be a great time to buy!!
Don’t think that fall isn’t a good time to buy your dream home- if you make your move now, you could be settled in nicely for the holidays, and be able to take advantages of tax breaks for 2014! With over 150 properties to choose from, you’re sure to find something you like.
And don’t forget our AMAZING school system here in Pittsford! We are the highest rated school system in the greater Rochester area- check out this article from the D&C posted earlier in the week.
If buying or selling a home isn’t on your horizon, we hope that having an autumn adventure is! Why not get out and get your pumpkin?
Visit Powers Farm Market on Marsh Rd- they are open 7 days a week! Not only can you get your pumpkin, but you can also enjoy a fall hayride!!
Already got your pumpkin? Here are some great jack-o-lantern ideas!
- 32 Ideas for some great pumpkin carvings
- Hundreds of free pumpkin carving stencils
- Some tips & tricks for the perfect pumpkin