Happy winter Pittsford! We live in a great community, where we can enjoy the best that all four seasons has to offer! During these chilly months, you & your family can enjoy anything from sledding to ice skating; snowman building & snowball fights! And, hey, while you’re at it? Why not enlist the kids to help you shovel the driveway!? Some awesome family memories can be made in the snow- not to mention coming inside to warm up together!!
Nothing warms a kid up like a steaming mug of hot cocoa! But with so many chilly days, it’s easy to get tired of the same old hot chocolate packet! Next time your family enjoys the cold weather, why not try upping your cocoa game?? The possibilities are endless; here are some suggestions to get you started:
Hot Chocolate Base Recipes:
- Milk Hot Chocolate– an Epicurious recipe for a more traditional cup of coca!
- Dark Hot Chocolate– for something a little more decadent, try this recipe from Martha Stewart!
- White Hot Chocolate– why not try something totally different with this Food Network recipe!
Or maybe you want to let someone do the work for you?? We’ve scouted around town for the best hot chocolate in Pittsford. Be sure to check out:
- The Cocoa Bean Shoppe… okay, technically, you’ll still have to mix this hot chocolate yourself, but it is TO DIE FOR!! They have several varities of “drinking chocolate,” and you’ll want to try them all!! Be sure to check them out for ALL their delicious chocolaty items!
- The Pittsford Dairy’s chocolate milk is also makes one of the best hot chocolates around! Java Joe’s steams it up, and it is liquid heaven!
- Starbucks also happens to make a great cup of hot chocolate, and offers many varieties- so whether your a traditionalist, or want to jazz it up with mint or sea salt & caramel, they will hit the spot!
Are you looking for a winter wonderland to call your own? Let Christina Feck help you find the perfect Pittsford property for you & your family. Click here to get connected- she’s Pittsford’s Realtor!