Happy Winter Pittsford! Well, at least the calendar says it’s winter. It’s kind of been a roller coaster when it comes to the temperatures! No worries, we’ll be ready with the best hot chocolate recipes ever! We’ve updated our guide from last year.
Let’s start with the basics, and literally pick a base:
Hot Chocolate Base Recipes:
- Milk Hot Chocolate– an Epicurious recipe for a more traditional cup of cocoa!
- Dark Hot Chocolate– for something a little more decadent, try this recipe from Martha Stewart!
- White Hot Chocolate– why not try something totally different with this Food Network recipe!
If you have to use up those powdered packets, we’ve discovered a line of lovely machines that can take your powdered hot cocoa mix to the next level. Just be sure to use milk and not water. The cool part is that they shut off automatically at the perfect temperature! Check out some of the entries listed on Amazon.
- The Cocoa Bean Shoppe... okay, technically, you’ll still have to mix this hot chocolate yourself, but it is TO DIE FOR!! They have several varieties of “drinking chocolate,” and you’ll want to try them all!! Be sure to check them out for ALL their delicious chocolaty items!
- The Pittsford Dairy’s chocolate milk is a key ingredient! Java’s steams it up, and it is liquid heaven!
- Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters- If you want to upgrade your mix, check out some of their options for hot chocolate like Ghiradelli and Big Train which also has a mix for Frozen Hot Chocolate!
Are you looking for a winter wonderland to call your own? Let us help you find the perfect Pittsford property for you & your family. Check in with her trusted mortgage provider, Mike Monile, the recipe that’s right for you and let’s get started.